You can go through interactive squid-py tutorials at datascience.oceanprotocol.com. They’re Jupyter Notebooks running on your own JupyterLab instance. It’s quite easy to figure out, but if you get stuck, here are some initial steps:
- Visit datascience.oceanprotocol.com.
- Click the JupyterLab Instance button.
- Login with your GitHub account.
- Once you’re in the JupyterLab console, double-click on mantaray_jupyter.
- Double-click on introdution.txt and read it.
- Double-click on one of the .ipynb files. They’re labelled to appear in a logical order.
- When asked to select a kernel, select Python 3.
- To make stuff happen (e.g. to run code cells), use the menus at the top of the JupyterLab console, or at the top of your current Jupyter notebook.
For more info, see the blog post titled, ”Project Manta Ray — Data Science powered by Ocean Protocol.”